IMAGINE new possibilities. BELIEVE in giving back. INSPIRE the spirit.
Kathleen Welton is an award-winning editor, publisher, and writer. She collaborates with authors and publishers on book projects in content areas including business, legal, reference, and self-help.
During her book publishing career, she served in a variety of editorial and publishing roles including Senior Editor for Dow Jones-Irwin, VP & Publisher for Dearborn Trade, VP & Publisher for IDG Books, and Director of Book Publishing for the American Bar Association.
Her book projects and publishing programs have been recognized with more than a dozen awards including:
- Benjamin Franklin Award (Gold Winner) for Editorial Excellence for the non-computer ...For Dummies series (IDG Books)
- Benjamin Franklin Award (Silver Winner) for100 Essential Modern Poems by Women (Ivan R. Dee) and Equine Law and Horse Sense (American Bar Association)
- Mom's Choice Awards® (Gold Recipient) for Doodle Art Alley Books (aka Associates)
- USA Book News Award (Winner) for The Little Book of Humorous Quotes (aka Associates)
- USA Book News Award (Finalist) for The Little Book of Gratitude Quotes, The Little Book of Horse Quotes, and A Season for Everything (aka Associates)
Kathleen graduated from Stanford University with a BA in both English and Italian. She is a PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) with the Project Management Institute. She is currently enrolled in the UCLA Extension Writers’ Certificate Program in Feature Film Writing. Her first screenplay "Born to Dance" is an "Official Selection" in the First 10 Pages Screenplay Competition and a Quarter Finalist in the Chicago Screenplay Awards.
We are avid advocates for beaches, birds, and wildlife. We are a small business partner with the National Forest Foundation as well as support organizations including the Chicago Parks Foundation, Friends of the Chicago River, and the Illinois Audubon Society.
Our Book Series
- Our coloring books include quotes, sayings, and proverbs as well as magical designs of animals, mandalas, geometrics, and more. There are more than 1,500 pages of unique designs for all ages to color from Samantha Snyder of Doodle Art Alley.
- Our puzzle books include 100 favorite crossword puzzles and 50 rewarding acrostic puzzles. There are now 500 puzzles in our books that are engaging and entertaining from puzzle master and Tribune Media syndicated columnist Charles Preston.
- Our quote books share more than 2,000 inspirational quotes on topics including gratitude, humor, success, wisdom, and more.
Our Books Are Available Wherever Books Are Sold
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
-- Eleanor Roosevelt